Monday 7 April 2014

[REL/INFO]AK-47 and Information

Hello there!

Nothis and myself have been a bit inactive about modding. Yet I am currently working on a BF3 Weapon pack including lots of guns from explosives to pistols! I know, BF3 is a bit old but once I finished the BF3 pack I might do some BF4 guns. Once the package is done I will upload one gun a day. For the people who don't want to download every mod I will make an full pack once all Guns are up. I might upload some status of the pack though. Let's see!

And yes, you read AK-47. Here is it! I made an wooden version of the AK-47, an Russian assault rifle. Tho model is made by "Tigg" from the gamebanana community. The Import is made all by myself.
There is not really anything left to say.

(opens in new Tab)

1 comment:

  1. Russian Kind Man23 October 2014 at 07:40

    Please, don't blame me, but it's not AK-47. It's AKM. Just input it in google and check.

    ReplyDelete